Weeks 4 and 5
I'm combining two weeks of work in one post. I was sick last weekend and didn't get the chance to post week 4. We also took it easy during the beginning of week 5 as I recovered.
Life in the African Savannah
We finished reading Henry Huggins. We also learned all about the dry season in the Savannah.
Language Arts
Explode the Code: Miriam finished through lesson 10. Rebekah finished letters g and w.
All About Spelling: Miriam completed step 23.
Growing With Grammar: Miriam completed through lesson 17.
The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading:Miriam is on lesson 140. Rebekah is working on lesson 33.
Miriam is reading Amelia Bedelia Helps Out.
Rebekah read the 4th book, Mac, in the Bob Books Series.
Math
Miriam finished through lesson 14 in Rightstart B. Rebekah finished through lesson 13. Rebekah also finished sections 5 and 6 learning about shapes and patterns in her Singapore Earlybird book. Rebekah really enjoyed starting the measuring section in Singapore (and so did Michael).

1 comment:
Amanda, I have lots of Bob books if you want to borrow them when Bek finishes the first set.
Post a Comment