Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekly Report 10/6- 10/10

Week 6
We took it very easy this week-we had a very busy weekend. The littlest two had colds and were pretty tired and cranky all week. I wasn't feeling very well either, I think I was just overtired. Miriam felt fine and was not very happy with not doing school so we did a little Bible, calendar, reading, and math each day as time allowed.

Reading
Miriam finished lessons 4 and 5 in Explode the Code and also did a few pages in lesson 6. She also completed lessons 52 and 53 in The Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading finishing section 4 on two-consonant blends. She'll start the section on consonant digraphs next week.


Math
Miriam finished lessons 1 and 2 in her new Sinagpore Earlybird 2B book.



Bible
We are talking about Moses during Bible story time-we've just finished talking about the 10 commandments this week. Miriam has memorized the first 3 verses of Psalm 23!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is great to be able to lighten up when the kids are not feeling well. You still had a productive week. I hope you all have a relaxing week-end and everyone is feeling much better next week.

Robin said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. Is it great we have the option to lighten things up when we need to...

Have a good weekend

Robin